Watched the Lakehouse today with Char, Jaime and Jdaaaaa. It wasn't that fantastic, but it wasn't that bad either. It was kinda boring though, which explains why I fell asleep for a few minutes during the middle part of the show. There were some sweet and touching moments. But that inconsiderate old man has to spoil it all. Hello, why do people have to snore so loudly for the whole cimena to hear when watching a movie? That's so wth please. Totally spoilt the whole atmosphere of the movie la. Damn it. So in the end, it was more of the people in the cinema laughing at the old man's snores rather than concentrating on the movie? Haha. Funny. After the movie, there was this bookfair that made us excited. Haha. Some books are like newly arrived and are selling at such a damn low price. Goodness. So I bought 3 books. (: Yay.
I'm sleepy, sleepy, sleepy. I'm just so glad that I don't have to go to school the whole of next week, except for Friday for Chem Practical. So I MUST make use of my time and mug hard. (: School tomorrow. How exciting. Right. School's boring. I can faint now la. Class chalet's also on during the September holidays. Not that I'm very excited about it. I'm just anticipating all the activities that I'll be doing on that day, like my free arcade and all. (: Perfect excuse to stay out and get high. Yay! I so can't wait man!
Just want to let you know that its all a misunderstanding. I felt certain feelings from what I see and I guess I might have misunderstood in some ways. Maybe the way I've acted have led to the you misunderstanding too. But I really don't mean it in a bad way, honestly. (: